Cowen Boosts PT on Zillow (Z) to $37 Following Q2 Results; Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst Thomas Champion commented today:
The positives this quarter include 1) significantly better than expected Other Real Estate revenue (which includes assets like Streeteasy, Rentals, DotLoop, among others), 2) better 2Q revenue and Adj. EBITDA results and 3) another FY Guidance hike. However, operating metrics were more mixed and we were disappointed Mgmt. didn't give us the Leads number. Also, commentary suggests Leads growth will normalize as the company laps Trulia traffic improvements. Additionally, subs losses worsened again and show no signs of stabilizing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!