Cowen Boosts PT on Zillow (Z) to $37 Following Q2 Results; Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Thomas Champion commented today:
The positives this quarter include 1) significantly better than expected Other Real Estate revenue (which includes assets like Streeteasy, Rentals, DotLoop, among others), 2) better 2Q revenue and Adj. EBITDA results and 3) another FY Guidance hike. However, operating metrics were more mixed and we were disappointed Mgmt. didn't give us the Leads number. Also, commentary suggests Leads growth will normalize as the company laps Trulia traffic improvements. Additionally, subs losses worsened again and show no signs of stabilizing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!