Cowen Boosts PT on Orbotech (ORBK) to $35 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Outperform'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen and Company boosts its price target on Outperform-rated Orbotech (Nasdaq: ORBK) from $32 to $35 following Q3 results released this morning.
With tech inflections driving top line and margin growth across the product line, the company guided to record revenue and GM which we believe can be sustainable at this ~47% level. Strong $100M FPD booking set up the company nicely for 2017. Additionally its OLED and SD position set it up nicely as a takeout candidate (perhaps for AMAT or KLAC?)
While PCB revs were down off a difficult compare, margins are solid on a mix to flexible PCB tools and the Precise repair tool. Flexible OLED is turning out to be an additional opportunity for flexible PCB and ORBK is getting flex PCB attachment to flexible OLED's produced by Samsung which we think are likely destined for the next generation iPhone. Overall the lookout looks bright indeed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!