Cowen Affirms L Brands (LB) at 'Outperform' Following Solid Sept. Comps
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented,
LB's Sept comp was better-than-expected, +3% vs. Street at 0%. Both VS & BBW beat the Street (VS: 0% vs. -2% & BBW +9% vs. +2.9%), which could help the stock today. However, we note con't merch. margin pressure on beauty declines & promos to drive trial & clear inventories could hurt GM for the qtr more than the St.'s current -100bp of erosion in 3Q.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Retail Sales
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!