Costco Wholesale (COST): Notes From Management Meeting - Oppenheimer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Nagel, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) after meeting with management.
The analyst noted that management does not discuss business trends intra-month. However, the following points are worth considering:
1) The company is beginning to lap a few of the more significant top-line headwinds of the past several months
2)nothing appears to be occurring to prevent the chain from lifting fees on a typical "every 5 year" schedule
3) Costco is examining the potential for a better developed online presence and is undertaking initiatives that should begin to work in as little as 6 months
No change to the price target of $175.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $149.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!