Costco Wholesale (COST): Expecting 3% - 5% Comps - Piper Jaffray
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Sean Naughton, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) ahead of the August sales release. The analyst believes traffic was strong and membership signups are tracking well which should bring core comps in a range of 3% to 5% (excludes gas and FX) as strength in hardlines and consumer
electronics should offset deflationary pressure in food.
No change to the price target of $171.00
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $163.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!