Costar Group (CSGP): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) following company sponsored management meetings. The analyst believes the company has a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity, high barriers to entry, and the potential for low double-digit organic revenue growth and sustained EBITDA margin expansion. He sees CoStar as a core holding name for growth-oriented investors.
Management reaffirmed their stated goal of hitting $1 billion in revenue in 2018 and exiting the year with 40% EBITDA margins even while continuing to invest to ensure their stronghold on the target market and the long-term growth of the business.
No change to the price target of $240.
Shares of CoStar Group closed at $216.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!