Costar Group (CSGP): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) following company sponsored management meetings. The analyst believes the company has a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity, high barriers to entry, and the potential for low double-digit organic revenue growth and sustained EBITDA margin expansion. He sees CoStar as a core holding name for growth-oriented investors.
Management reaffirmed their stated goal of hitting $1 billion in revenue in 2018 and exiting the year with 40% EBITDA margins even while continuing to invest to ensure their stronghold on the target market and the long-term growth of the business.
No change to the price target of $240.
Shares of CoStar Group closed at $216.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!