Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Company Visit Show Multiple Expansion Possible - Needham
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Strong Buy on shares of Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) after a company visit where he met with the CEO and CFO. The analyst believes the company can attain its 2018 profitability goals without sacrificing the strong sales momentum.
If the company can sustain its sales momentum, as industry checks continue to indicate it should, the analyst believes CSOD should grow revenue at 25%+, while driving 1500 bps of operating leverage, which should offer incremental multiple expansion. The additional revenue should come from partner leverage, expanded Recruiting adoption, and accelerating demand for its new analytics suite.
No change to the price target of $52.
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $44.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Broadsoft (BSFT) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!