Corner Turned for FireEye (FEYE) - Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Shaul Eyal reiterated an Outperform rating on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) but lowered his price target to $28.00 (from $33.00) following solid Q3 results. Eyal said the corner has been turned.
Eyal commented, "In spite of quarterly distractions (restructuring, sales leadership changes), FEYE reported solid 3Q16 results exceeding Consensus' revenue, operating margin, loss per share, and cash flow estimates. While prudently tweaking revenue and billings estimates for 4Q16 (new head of WW sales has yet to start and no EMEA leader yet), FEYE remains focused on accelerating its path to profitability by improving its bottom line's guidance. Metrics regarding contract/customers remain largely unchanged and we believe 4Q16 outlook is highly achievable. It would appear that FEYE's management team is steering the ship in the right direction and we expect no near-term fumble. We are adjusting our estimates to reflect the path to profitability improvement and view current valuation of 2.3x EV/FY17 revenue as compelling. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $11.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!