Corner Turned for FireEye (FEYE) - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Shaul Eyal reiterated an Outperform rating on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) but lowered his price target to $28.00 (from $33.00) following solid Q3 results. Eyal said the corner has been turned.
Eyal commented, "In spite of quarterly distractions (restructuring, sales leadership changes), FEYE reported solid 3Q16 results exceeding Consensus' revenue, operating margin, loss per share, and cash flow estimates. While prudently tweaking revenue and billings estimates for 4Q16 (new head of WW sales has yet to start and no EMEA leader yet), FEYE remains focused on accelerating its path to profitability by improving its bottom line's guidance. Metrics regarding contract/customers remain largely unchanged and we believe 4Q16 outlook is highly achievable. It would appear that FEYE's management team is steering the ship in the right direction and we expect no near-term fumble. We are adjusting our estimates to reflect the path to profitability improvement and view current valuation of 2.3x EV/FY17 revenue as compelling. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $11.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!