Corelogic (CLGX): Notes From The Road - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated its Overweight rating on shares of CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) after hosting investor meetings with Frank Martell, Chief Operating Officer, and Dan Smith, SVP Investor Relations.
CLGX’s Valuation Solutions Group (VSG – home appraisal business) offers mortgage originators a compelling value proposition via higher quality appraisals and faster appraisal cycle times. VSG seems well-positioned to win new originator clients and drive faster organic revenue growth and expanding margins in 2017 and 2018.
The analyst believes CLGX can begin marketing its VSG business to new mortgage originators later this year, and will target large and mid-tier originators that use outsourced appraisal solutions. Most originators currently use multiple outsourced appraisal providers, though some key players use their in-house solution.
No change to the price target of $48.00 based on a sum-of-the-parts valuation using '17 segment EBITDA estimates.
Shares of CoreLogic closed at $39.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!