Corelogic (CLGX): Notes From The Road - Piper Jaffray
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated its Overweight rating on shares of CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) after hosting investor meetings with Frank Martell, Chief Operating Officer, and Dan Smith, SVP Investor Relations.
CLGX’s Valuation Solutions Group (VSG – home appraisal business) offers mortgage originators a compelling value proposition via higher quality appraisals and faster appraisal cycle times. VSG seems well-positioned to win new originator clients and drive faster organic revenue growth and expanding margins in 2017 and 2018.
The analyst believes CLGX can begin marketing its VSG business to new mortgage originators later this year, and will target large and mid-tier originators that use outsourced appraisal solutions. Most originators currently use multiple outsourced appraisal providers, though some key players use their in-house solution.
No change to the price target of $48.00 based on a sum-of-the-parts valuation using '17 segment EBITDA estimates.
Shares of CoreLogic closed at $39.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!