Corcept Therapeutics (CORT): Notes From Management Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CORT) after hosting investor meetings with management.
The analyst also believes the platform is now entering a potentially transformative period for 2nd gen compounds to demonstrate clinical value in a broad range of cortisol-driven indications.
From ‘134, the analyst expects Phase II Cushing’s results during 2H17 to support efficacy without progesterone activity, opening the door to increased penetration of US (and EU).
In the next year, the analyst also anticipates progress from the ongoing oncology trials to confirm meaningful, replicable efficacy from mife’ (aka Korlym) and ‘134 in GR-expressing tumor types such as TNBC and CRPC. In advance of quarterly Korlym revenue performance, and this anticipated clinical and commercial progress for Corcept’s portfolio of cortisol-modulating compounds,
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Corcept Therapeutics closed at $6.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!