Corcept Therapeutics (CORT): Notes From Management Meetings - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CORT) after hosting investor meetings with management.
The analyst also believes the platform is now entering a potentially transformative period for 2nd gen compounds to demonstrate clinical value in a broad range of cortisol-driven indications.
From ‘134, the analyst expects Phase II Cushing’s results during 2H17 to support efficacy without progesterone activity, opening the door to increased penetration of US (and EU).
In the next year, the analyst also anticipates progress from the ongoing oncology trials to confirm meaningful, replicable efficacy from mife’ (aka Korlym) and ‘134 in GR-expressing tumor types such as TNBC and CRPC. In advance of quarterly Korlym revenue performance, and this anticipated clinical and commercial progress for Corcept’s portfolio of cortisol-modulating compounds,
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Corcept Therapeutics closed at $6.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!