Cooper Companies (COO) PT Raised to $210 at Jefferies Following Lens Survey
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Anthony Petrone reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) to $210.00 (from $190.00) saying a lens survey showed clariti/MyDay are poised for more gains while Vita is off to a slow start.
Petrone commented, "We conducted a follow-up survey of 52 new optometry practices in order to gauge trends ahead of COO’s F3Q16 (July) print. Key findings are: 1) clariti/ MyDay combo still poised for share gains; 2) JNJ’s Acuvue Vita is off to slow start with a less than 4% uptake; 3) Shift in monthlies is mostly at expense of 2-week lenses; 4) Biofinity appears stable. FX could add up to $0.50 through year-end."
The firm raised Q3 EPS estimates on Cooper Companies from $2.26 to $2.30, FY 2016 EPS estimates to $8.30 to $8.48 and FY 2017 EPS estimates form $9.65 to $9.85.
Shares of Cooper Companies closed at $185.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!