Cooper Companies (COO) PT Raised to $210 at Jefferies Following Lens Survey
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Anthony Petrone reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) to $210.00 (from $190.00) saying a lens survey showed clariti/MyDay are poised for more gains while Vita is off to a slow start.
Petrone commented, "We conducted a follow-up survey of 52 new optometry practices in order to gauge trends ahead of COO’s F3Q16 (July) print. Key findings are: 1) clariti/ MyDay combo still poised for share gains; 2) JNJ’s Acuvue Vita is off to slow start with a less than 4% uptake; 3) Shift in monthlies is mostly at expense of 2-week lenses; 4) Biofinity appears stable. FX could add up to $0.50 through year-end."
The firm raised Q3 EPS estimates on Cooper Companies from $2.26 to $2.30, FY 2016 EPS estimates to $8.30 to $8.48 and FY 2017 EPS estimates form $9.65 to $9.85.
Shares of Cooper Companies closed at $185.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!