Concert Pharma (CNCE): 3 Reasons To Be Bullish - Stifel
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst, Adam Walsh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Concert Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNCE). KOL feedback, management meetings, and a journal publication reinforce the analyst's bullishness on CTP-543.
CTP-543 is still in P1 so shares do not yet reflect what could be a lower-risk, game-changing opportunity for the company. However, with P1 results expected to read out in 4Q16, a short, six-month P2 trial expected to launch in 1H17, and an upcoming FDA Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting on AA, the analyst expects the Street to share his bullish outlook on the drug.
No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Concert Pharmaceuticals closed at $10.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!