Concert Pharma (CNCE): 3 Reasons To Be Bullish - Stifel
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst, Adam Walsh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Concert Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNCE). KOL feedback, management meetings, and a journal publication reinforce the analyst's bullishness on CTP-543.
CTP-543 is still in P1 so shares do not yet reflect what could be a lower-risk, game-changing opportunity for the company. However, with P1 results expected to read out in 4Q16, a short, six-month P2 trial expected to launch in 1H17, and an upcoming FDA Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting on AA, the analyst expects the Street to share his bullish outlook on the drug.
No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Concert Pharmaceuticals closed at $10.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!