Community Health Systems (CYH): Shareholder Rights Plan Fights A Take Under - Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) after the company adopted a short-term shareholder rights plan in response to the accumulation of a 13.76% position by a single holder. The company says it is in very preliminary talks with private equity. The stock went down on the news making it clear that CYH holders understand the risk of take-under and the analyst is skeptical of a PE buyout at a premium.
No change to the price target of $10.50
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!