Community Health Systems (CYH): Shareholder Rights Plan Fights A Take Under - Mizuho
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) after the company adopted a short-term shareholder rights plan in response to the accumulation of a 13.76% position by a single holder. The company says it is in very preliminary talks with private equity. The stock went down on the news making it clear that CYH holders understand the risk of take-under and the analyst is skeptical of a PE buyout at a premium.
No change to the price target of $10.50
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!