Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) but cut his price target to $9.00 from $11.75 after the company missed estimates for Q3.
The analyst stated "The steep pullback in CYH shares after Q1 earnings and the incremental stepdown after its Q2 release were good indicators of investors' expectations for continued earnings shortfalls and a cut to 2016 guidance. Since the Q2 earnings call, investors expressed doubts in CYH's ability to re-accelerate volume growth NT and the bridge to 2016 EBITDA guidance that mgmt. had laid out".
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!