Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) but cut his price target to $9.00 from $11.75 after the company missed estimates for Q3.
The analyst stated "The steep pullback in CYH shares after Q1 earnings and the incremental stepdown after its Q2 release were good indicators of investors' expectations for continued earnings shortfalls and a cut to 2016 guidance. Since the Q2 earnings call, investors expressed doubts in CYH's ability to re-accelerate volume growth NT and the bridge to 2016 EBITDA guidance that mgmt. had laid out".
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!