Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) but cut his price target to $9.00 from $11.75 after the company missed estimates for Q3.
The analyst stated "The steep pullback in CYH shares after Q1 earnings and the incremental stepdown after its Q2 release were good indicators of investors' expectations for continued earnings shortfalls and a cut to 2016 guidance. Since the Q2 earnings call, investors expressed doubts in CYH's ability to re-accelerate volume growth NT and the bridge to 2016 EBITDA guidance that mgmt. had laid out".
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!