Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Community Health (NYSE: CYH) but cut his price target to $9.00 from $11.75 after the company missed estimates for Q3.
The analyst stated "The steep pullback in CYH shares after Q1 earnings and the incremental stepdown after its Q2 release were good indicators of investors' expectations for continued earnings shortfalls and a cut to 2016 guidance. Since the Q2 earnings call, investors expressed doubts in CYH's ability to re-accelerate volume growth NT and the bridge to 2016 EBITDA guidance that mgmt. had laid out".
Shares of Community Health closed at $10.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!