CommScope (COMM): North American Spending Trends Are Mixed - Jefferies
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, George Notter, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of CommScope Holding (NASDAQ: COMM) after conversations at the CTIA Wireless trade show indicated that North American wireless spending trends are mixed The analyst believes that this is consistent with current expectations for CommScope’s Mobility Solutions division and that the environment could improve heading into next year as operators refresh capital budgets and work through inventory issues.
No change to the price target of $38.
Shares of CommScope Holding closed at $29.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!