Comcast's (CMCSA) Price Target Raised to $90 at Pivotal Research
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pivotal Research maintained a Buy rating on Comcast Corp (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and raised its price target to $90.00 (from $81.00). Analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak moved to a FY17 from a FY16 target price.
"As mentioned we raised our overly conservative 3Q NBC forecasts across the board, which drove total company EBITDA growth to +7% (vs. our previous +5%). Cable total RGU forecasts remained unchanged although the composition changed as raised video subscriber additions from a loss of (-20K) to +0K was offset by a reduction in our phone addition forecast (focus on double play). The primary driver of the $9 increase in our target valuation was the move from YE’16 to YE’17. Recall we value Comcast using a DCF methodology for cable (8X ’19 cable EBITDA + 8% discount rate) and a 9.5X ’17 EBITDA multiple for NBC (less a 10% conglomerate discount)," said Wlodarczak.
Shares of Comcast Corp closed at $65.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!