Collegium Pharma (COLL): Notes From Senior Management Meeting - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after having the opportunity to speak with Collegium senior management and coming away with additional details on the payer landscape for Xtampza ER.
This information reinforced the view that prescription (Rx) volumes for the product will ramp aggressively into 2017 and beyond. Specifically, COLL remains in advanced discussions with additional large payers, suggesting that further developments on the contracting front are likely in the near-term. The analyst is modeling peak Xtampza ER sales in the neighborhood of $500M if patents listed in the FDA Orange Book expire around March 2025.
No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!