Collegium Pharma (COLL): Notes From Senior Management Meeting - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after having the opportunity to speak with Collegium senior management and coming away with additional details on the payer landscape for Xtampza ER.
This information reinforced the view that prescription (Rx) volumes for the product will ramp aggressively into 2017 and beyond. Specifically, COLL remains in advanced discussions with additional large payers, suggesting that further developments on the contracting front are likely in the near-term. The analyst is modeling peak Xtampza ER sales in the neighborhood of $500M if patents listed in the FDA Orange Book expire around March 2025.
No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!