Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting PT On Expenses But 1Q Could Be An Inflection - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) but cut his price target to $24 from $27 after higher than expected SG&A spending led to a modestly higher loss.
That said, the company now has sufficient cash for operations into 2019 following a recent $80M financing. The analyst thinks that based on progress in the commercial launch and recent formulary wins, Xtampza Rxs are positioned for an inflection in 1H17 which could be meaningful to results since the analyst is projecting it to be a $400M+ peak product.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!