Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting PT On Expenses But 1Q Could Be An Inflection - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) but cut his price target to $24 from $27 after higher than expected SG&A spending led to a modestly higher loss.
That said, the company now has sufficient cash for operations into 2019 following a recent $80M financing. The analyst thinks that based on progress in the commercial launch and recent formulary wins, Xtampza Rxs are positioned for an inflection in 1H17 which could be meaningful to results since the analyst is projecting it to be a $400M+ peak product.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!