Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting PT On Expenses But 1Q Could Be An Inflection - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) but cut his price target to $24 from $27 after higher than expected SG&A spending led to a modestly higher loss.
That said, the company now has sufficient cash for operations into 2019 following a recent $80M financing. The analyst thinks that based on progress in the commercial launch and recent formulary wins, Xtampza Rxs are positioned for an inflection in 1H17 which could be meaningful to results since the analyst is projecting it to be a $400M+ peak product.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!