Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting Estimates But Believe Weak Xtampa Volumes Are Temporary - Piper Jaffray
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after reporting 2Q16 financial results. The company launched Xtampza ER, its extended-release (ER), abuse-deterrent form of oxycodone, this past June but management is still awaiting the FDA sign-off on the Xtampza ER promotional materials, and that along with summer seasonality has played a role in the limited volumes thus far.
The analyst continues to believe that Xtampza ER's differentiation versus OxyContin should drive significant traction for the product. Peak sales in the neighborhood of $500M or more are realistic, pointing to an attractive risk/reward profile in the context of a market cap of around $275M.
The price target of $23.00 drops from $27.00 based on a consistent P/E of 17x 2019 EPS of $1.92, down from $2.41.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $11.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!