Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting Estimates But Believe Weak Xtampa Volumes Are Temporary - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after reporting 2Q16 financial results. The company launched Xtampza ER, its extended-release (ER), abuse-deterrent form of oxycodone, this past June but management is still awaiting the FDA sign-off on the Xtampza ER promotional materials, and that along with summer seasonality has played a role in the limited volumes thus far.
The analyst continues to believe that Xtampza ER's differentiation versus OxyContin should drive significant traction for the product. Peak sales in the neighborhood of $500M or more are realistic, pointing to an attractive risk/reward profile in the context of a market cap of around $275M.
The price target of $23.00 drops from $27.00 based on a consistent P/E of 17x 2019 EPS of $1.92, down from $2.41.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $11.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!