Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting Estimates But Believe Weak Xtampa Volumes Are Temporary - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after reporting 2Q16 financial results. The company launched Xtampza ER, its extended-release (ER), abuse-deterrent form of oxycodone, this past June but management is still awaiting the FDA sign-off on the Xtampza ER promotional materials, and that along with summer seasonality has played a role in the limited volumes thus far.
The analyst continues to believe that Xtampza ER's differentiation versus OxyContin should drive significant traction for the product. Peak sales in the neighborhood of $500M or more are realistic, pointing to an attractive risk/reward profile in the context of a market cap of around $275M.
The price target of $23.00 drops from $27.00 based on a consistent P/E of 17x 2019 EPS of $1.92, down from $2.41.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $11.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!