Collegium Pharma (COLL): Cutting Estimates But Believe Weak Xtampa Volumes Are Temporary - Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) after reporting 2Q16 financial results. The company launched Xtampza ER, its extended-release (ER), abuse-deterrent form of oxycodone, this past June but management is still awaiting the FDA sign-off on the Xtampza ER promotional materials, and that along with summer seasonality has played a role in the limited volumes thus far.
The analyst continues to believe that Xtampza ER's differentiation versus OxyContin should drive significant traction for the product. Peak sales in the neighborhood of $500M or more are realistic, pointing to an attractive risk/reward profile in the context of a market cap of around $275M.
The price target of $23.00 drops from $27.00 based on a consistent P/E of 17x 2019 EPS of $1.92, down from $2.41.
Shares of Collegium Pharmaceutical closed at $11.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!