Coach (COH): Fall Line Pricing Up 27%, Looks Positive For SSS - Piper Jaffray
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of Coach (NYSE: COH) after reviewing Coach's pre-Fall 2016 line. This year, 20% of total items featured were Coach's 1941 line, the company's elevated line.
The 1941 handbag assortment will be rolled out to all full-price retail stores by Holiday (vs. top-tier doors prior). When looking at pricing, on average, TY vs. LY, we saw AUR +27% Y/Y.
Key volume drivers appear to be extensions of the Rogue and the Mercer in addition to the Saddle. Ticket has been an on-going driver of comp-store sales improvement over the past several quarters and should fuel comp gains going forward.
No change to the price target of $46.
Shares of Coach closed at $38.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $45 at Barclays Following Q4 2016 Report
- Citi Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Neutral, Prefers Tableau (DATA) Instead
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!