Coach (COH): Fall Line Pricing Up 27%, Looks Positive For SSS - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of Coach (NYSE: COH) after reviewing Coach's pre-Fall 2016 line. This year, 20% of total items featured were Coach's 1941 line, the company's elevated line.
The 1941 handbag assortment will be rolled out to all full-price retail stores by Holiday (vs. top-tier doors prior). When looking at pricing, on average, TY vs. LY, we saw AUR +27% Y/Y.
Key volume drivers appear to be extensions of the Rogue and the Mercer in addition to the Saddle. Ticket has been an on-going driver of comp-store sales improvement over the past several quarters and should fuel comp gains going forward.
No change to the price target of $46.
Shares of Coach closed at $38.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!