Coach (COH): 4 Reasons The Run Isn't Over - Wells Fargo
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Ike Bucherow, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Coach (NYSE: COH) for 4 reasons noting that the 3.7% yield offers the company a cushion to the downside.
The four rallying points are:
1) COH has just started to take back market share from now larger rival KORS (COH has lost 9 points of share over the past 7+ years)
2) the analyst believes that one positive comp is the beginning not the end of the recovery,FP stores are 60% below peak productivity (meaning there is a long way to go should the brand continue to execute)
3) having just sold the Hudson Yards HQ (COH could have a $750 million net cash position by year end) leading to high ROI M&A over the next 12 months
4) the footwear business can be brought in-house next CY, leveraging the SW platform and creating a much more accretive footwear business for the COH brand
No change to the valuation range of $46 - $48.
Shares of Coach closed at $36.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!