Coach (COH): 4 Reasons The Run Isn't Over - Wells Fargo
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Ike Bucherow, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Coach (NYSE: COH) for 4 reasons noting that the 3.7% yield offers the company a cushion to the downside.
The four rallying points are:
1) COH has just started to take back market share from now larger rival KORS (COH has lost 9 points of share over the past 7+ years)
2) the analyst believes that one positive comp is the beginning not the end of the recovery,FP stores are 60% below peak productivity (meaning there is a long way to go should the brand continue to execute)
3) having just sold the Hudson Yards HQ (COH could have a $750 million net cash position by year end) leading to high ROI M&A over the next 12 months
4) the footwear business can be brought in-house next CY, leveraging the SW platform and creating a much more accretive footwear business for the COH brand
No change to the valuation range of $46 - $48.
Shares of Coach closed at $36.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!