CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) PT Raised to $40 at Stifel Following NDR
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her price target on CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) to $40.00 (from $30.00) after taking the company on the road.
Samimy commented, "This week we took CLCD on the road where the recent data readouts were highlighted though focus now begins to shift to commercial positioning and strategy. Briefly, the SAMURAI readouts and early look into GLADIATOR have largely provided comfort with lasmiditan’s clearly differentiated profile in a market that has seen little change over the years (see Top-Line, EHMTIC Readouts). While SPARTAN remains ongoing and not expected to readout until mid-2017, CLCD has begun to engage in multiple commercial, reimbursement, and market discussions to position lasmiditan as a novel/unique product in a population underserved with current regimens. We believe CLCD and lasmiditan are in favorable positions with highly supportive data to significantly dent the migraine market and look to the coming year for further updates into its commercial/BusDev strategies. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our TP to $40, though the next catalyst will come in mid-2017."
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!