CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Positive Phase III De-risks Strategy - Piper Jaffray
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) following positive Phase III results from lasmiditan which de-risk additional development in acute migraine. CoLucid also recently completed a ~$70M equity raise, extending the cash runway to 1H18. The analyst now believes the company is well-funded through second Phase III results during 3Q17, as well as significant progress on the GLADIATOR OLE.
The next catalyst for the company will be EHMTIC 2016. This should provide more detail on the positive top-line results from SAMURAI, in which both doses of lasmi’ achieved the primary endpoint of freedom from headache pain and the secondary endpoint of freedom from the most bothersome symptom, while also demonstrating clean CV safety. No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!