CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Positive Phase III De-risks Strategy - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) following positive Phase III results from lasmiditan which de-risk additional development in acute migraine. CoLucid also recently completed a ~$70M equity raise, extending the cash runway to 1H18. The analyst now believes the company is well-funded through second Phase III results during 3Q17, as well as significant progress on the GLADIATOR OLE.
The next catalyst for the company will be EHMTIC 2016. This should provide more detail on the positive top-line results from SAMURAI, in which both doses of lasmi’ achieved the primary endpoint of freedom from headache pain and the secondary endpoint of freedom from the most bothersome symptom, while also demonstrating clean CV safety. No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!