CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Positive Phase III De-risks Strategy - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) following positive Phase III results from lasmiditan which de-risk additional development in acute migraine. CoLucid also recently completed a ~$70M equity raise, extending the cash runway to 1H18. The analyst now believes the company is well-funded through second Phase III results during 3Q17, as well as significant progress on the GLADIATOR OLE.
The next catalyst for the company will be EHMTIC 2016. This should provide more detail on the positive top-line results from SAMURAI, in which both doses of lasmi’ achieved the primary endpoint of freedom from headache pain and the secondary endpoint of freedom from the most bothersome symptom, while also demonstrating clean CV safety. No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!