CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Notes From KOL Call - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) and raised his price target to $49.00 from $36.00 after the analyst hosted an expert in the migraine space to discuss targeted treatments in clinical development, including CoLucid’s lasmiditan and CGRP antibodies.
The analyst raised his PT based on the potential of lasmiditan to generate long-term commercial value. Specifically, he thinks this may be driven by lasmiditan’s differentiated efficacy (with clinical benefit possibly under-estimated by the stringent Phase III endpoint), by its tolerability (with dizziness likely “worth it” for the modest % who experience it), and by its clean safety (which is likely to disrupt the SOC for migraine and expand the population receiving medical treatment).
Upcoming catalysts are SPARTAN and GLADIATOR progress this year, and top-line SPARTAN results expected in 3Q17,
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!