CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Notes From KOL Call - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) and raised his price target to $49.00 from $36.00 after the analyst hosted an expert in the migraine space to discuss targeted treatments in clinical development, including CoLucid’s lasmiditan and CGRP antibodies.
The analyst raised his PT based on the potential of lasmiditan to generate long-term commercial value. Specifically, he thinks this may be driven by lasmiditan’s differentiated efficacy (with clinical benefit possibly under-estimated by the stringent Phase III endpoint), by its tolerability (with dizziness likely “worth it” for the modest % who experience it), and by its clean safety (which is likely to disrupt the SOC for migraine and expand the population receiving medical treatment).
Upcoming catalysts are SPARTAN and GLADIATOR progress this year, and top-line SPARTAN results expected in 3Q17,
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!