CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD): Catalysts Could Lead To A Period Of Transformative Progress - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) ahead of several catalysts in September.
Heading into the first Phase III data for CoLucid’s lasmiditan , the analyst has reviewed the relevant data from Phase IIb and aspects of Phase III design to inform expectations from SAMURAI. Next week’s top-line results could be limited, with mostly qualitative information on the primary endpoint and safety/tolerability. However, the analyst anticipates a full presentation of results on 9/17/16 at EHMTIC, which he will be attending.
Given the diligence on the Phase II data and Phase III design, as well as conduct, he expects SAMURAI results on freedom from pain and most bothersome symptom to demonstrate clinically meaningful benefits that could differentiate lasmiditan's efficacy/ safety profile, especially in patients with known or suspected CV risk. The analyst wanted to reiterate his rating In advance of the first Phase III results from this new mechanism in acute migraine, which he believes could usher in a period of transformative progress for CoLucid.
No change to the price target of $21.
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $10.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!