Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Bounces Off Lows, Remains Down 13.8%
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) is bouncing off earlier lows as analysts at Piper Jaffray defend the name following this morning's data which was sub-par to a competitor's. Shares are up 13.8% after trading down nearly 30% earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!