Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel following NDR
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her price target on Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ: CLSD) to $23.00 (from $13.00) after taking the company on the road.
Samimy commented, "Last week, we took CLSD on the road to detail its injectable ophthalmology platform targeted at the suprachoroidal space (SCS), with much of the focus on the Phase 2 RVO data and the overall profile of Zuprata relative to standard corticosteroid, intravitreal delivery. Recall, the Phase 2 RVO study (TANZANITE) showed that the Zuprata/Eylea combination over Eylea-alone conferred greater improvements in BCVA and retinal thickness and a more rapid onset-of-action (e.g. Month 1). Looking ahead, CLSD looks to engage in a number of clinical studies while beginning its pre-commercialization activities next year to support its later-stage Zuprata/uveitis program (2018 filing). While its cash position remains steady through 2H17, management has clear plans to expand its clinical pipeline and commercial activities to maximize this program. Raise TP to $23."
Shares of Clearside Biomedical closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!