Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel following NDR
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her price target on Clearside Biomedical (NASDAQ: CLSD) to $23.00 (from $13.00) after taking the company on the road.
Samimy commented, "Last week, we took CLSD on the road to detail its injectable ophthalmology platform targeted at the suprachoroidal space (SCS), with much of the focus on the Phase 2 RVO data and the overall profile of Zuprata relative to standard corticosteroid, intravitreal delivery. Recall, the Phase 2 RVO study (TANZANITE) showed that the Zuprata/Eylea combination over Eylea-alone conferred greater improvements in BCVA and retinal thickness and a more rapid onset-of-action (e.g. Month 1). Looking ahead, CLSD looks to engage in a number of clinical studies while beginning its pre-commercialization activities next year to support its later-stage Zuprata/uveitis program (2018 filing). While its cash position remains steady through 2H17, management has clear plans to expand its clinical pipeline and commercial activities to maximize this program. Raise TP to $23."
Shares of Clearside Biomedical closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Stifel Resumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!