Clean Harbors (CLH): Street Is Too High - Needham
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) but cut his price target to $58 from $59 as the company tries to overcome "temporary headwinds in Tech Svcs while O&G and Lodging continue to be a general drag".
The analyst believes optimism for notable improvements in Kleen (re-refined oil) has been materializing while SK Environmental continues down a positive path. Street estimates may need to come in for 3Q and 2016, but the analyst believes the bigger focus should be on 2017, when costs look better aligned and some aggregate growth should resume.
The Street may be overestimating the degree of volume that is flowing through Tech Svcs in addition to how much of recent cost cuts were actually realized during 3Q. The analyst moderately trimmed his estimates to $710M/$134M/$0.21 while the Street is currently at $737M/$134M/$0.33 and believes consensus is likely to come down.
Shares of Clean Harbors closed at $47.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $59 at Wedbush; Reiterates Outperform
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!