Citrix Systems (CTXS): Maintaining Perform Rating After 3rd Straight Beat - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) after the company reported strong 3Q16 results, its third straight beat. Revenue, operating margin, and EPS beat expectations and the GoTo spin-off is on track to close in 1Q17 but a slowdown in growth highlights the challenge as comps get more difficult.
The results point to continued execution on several fronts, and the analyst sees potential upside if high execution continues. However, EMEA and APAC remain mixed, leaving Citrix to rely heavily on the Americas and less room for error.
In addition, Citrix excluding GoTo, trades at a 2017 P/E of ~15.5x keeping the analyst on the sidelines.
The analyst does not have a published price target on Citrix due to the Perform rating.
Shares of Citrix Systems closed at $86.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!