Android app on Google Play

Citigroup Increases Price Target on Dow Jones (DJ)

May 24, 2007 1:15 PM EDT Send to a Friend
Get Alerts DJ Hot Sheet
Price: $1.35 -5.59%

Rating Summary:
    0 Buy, 0 Hold, 0 Sell

Rating Trend: = Flat

Today's Overall Ratings:
    Up: 14 | Down: 14 | New: 19
Trade DJ Now!
Join SI Premium – FREE
Citigroup increases price target on Dow Jones & Company Inc (NYSE: DJ) to $55.

Citigroup analyst says, "Our price target is $55 (prev. $37) and is based on a decision-tree analysis
of potential outcomes. We assign a 65% probability to an accepted offer at $65, and a 35% probability of a rejected offer and the stock returning to its pre-announcement price of $36. Computing the weighted average of these probabilities leads to our $55 target price."



You May Also Be Interested In


Related Categories

Analyst Comments

Add Your Comment