Citigroup Adds Qualcomm (QCOM) to Top Picks List, Removes Broadcom (BRCM)
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Citigroup added Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) to its Top Picks List, while removing Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ: BRCM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Navistar International (NAV) to Neutral
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Following Recent Debt Exchange
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) Following Secured Credit Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!