Citigroup Adds Qualcomm (QCOM) to Top Picks List, Removes Broadcom (BRCM)
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Citigroup added Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) to its Top Picks List, while removing Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ: BRCM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Raised Price Target on KemPharm (KMPH) Ahead of KP201 Data
- Roth Capital Cuts Price Target on Franklin Covey (FC) Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!