Citigroup Adds Qualcomm (QCOM) to Top Picks List, Removes Broadcom (BRCM)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Citigroup added Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) to its Top Picks List, while removing Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ: BRCM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) QCT co-President Renduchintala Resigns
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Tech Data (TECD) to Market Perform
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!