Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Michael Kors (KORS) Following Channel Checks in Europe
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Relypsa (RLYP) at Buy
- Vertex (VRTX) PT Raised to $161 at Piper Jaffray Following ORKAMBI Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!