Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Michael Kors (KORS) to $43 Following Checks and Peer reports
- UPDATE: UBS Raises Price Target on Five Below (FIVE) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Straddle pricing in expected movement into quarterly reports and guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!