Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
Citi added Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) to its Top Picks Live List
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Lifts PT on ChipMOS Technologies (IMOS) to $29; De-Levering Taking Hold
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Rite-Aid (RAD) to Buy; More Room to Run
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Target Up, Estimates Trimmed at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!