Citi added KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Top Picks Live, Removes Lam Research (LRCX)
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
- It's Still All About the iPhone for Apple (AAPL)... And That's a Good Thing
Citi added KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC) to its Top Picks Live List, while removing Lam Research (Nasdaq: LRCX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades GP Strategies (GPX) to Neutral
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Flowserve (FLS) to $68 Following 2Q15 Results
- Roth Capital Raises Price Target on Web.com Group (WWWW) to $28 Following 2Q15 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!