Citi added KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Top Picks Live, Removes Lam Research (LRCX)
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Citi added KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC) to its Top Picks Live List, while removing Lam Research (Nasdaq: LRCX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cut Price Target as Cooper Tire (CTB) Predicts a Raise in Material Costs
- UBS Raises Price Target on ExxonMobil (XOM) Following 1Q Report and Conference Call
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Chevron (CVX) Builds Operational Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!