Citi Lifts S&P 500 Earnings Estimates Thru 2014; FY10 Goes to $80.50, FY11 Goes to $86
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
An analyst at Citi (NYSE: C) has increased his EPS estimates for the S&P 500 index this morning:
- FY10: from $78 to $80.50
- FY11: from $83.50 to $86
- FY12: from $89 to $92
- FY13: from $95 to $98
- FY14: from $100 to $103
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Rated New Buy at Rosenblatt
- Citi Announces Top Innovations from Citi Mobile Challenge in Jerusalem, London, Nairobi, and Warsaw
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!