Citi Lifts S&P 500 Earnings Estimates Thru 2014; FY10 Goes to $80.50, FY11 Goes to $86
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
An analyst at Citi (NYSE: C) has increased his EPS estimates for the S&P 500 index this morning:
- FY10: from $78 to $80.50
- FY11: from $83.50 to $86
- FY12: from $89 to $92
- FY13: from $95 to $98
- FY14: from $100 to $103
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recovery in Banks Lifts Markets
- Northland Capital Markets Remains Bullish Following PDF Solutions' (PDFS) 4Q Beat
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Slashed to $0.50/Share at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!