Citi Lifts S&P 500 Earnings Estimates Thru 2014; FY10 Goes to $80.50, FY11 Goes to $86
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
An analyst at Citi (NYSE: C) has increased his EPS estimates for the S&P 500 index this morning:
- FY10: from $78 to $80.50
- FY11: from $83.50 to $86
- FY12: from $89 to $92
- FY13: from $95 to $98
- FY14: from $100 to $103
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Upgrades Werner Enterprises (WERN) to Buy
- UPDATE: IBM (IBM) Active on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!