Cit Adds WisdomTree (WETF) to Top Picks Lives List, Removes Affiliated Managers Group (AMG)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Cit added WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF) to its Top Picks Live List, while removing Affiliated Managers Group Inc. (NYSE: AMG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Underperform
- Intel (INTC) PT Lifted to $40 at Imperial Capital Following Upbeat Analyst Day
- UBS Lowers PT on Wesco (WAIR) to $17; Margin Compression Pressures Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!