Cisco's (CSCO) Buy Rating Maintained at Deutsche Bank
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) with a price target of $37. Analyst Vijay Bhagavath called its Q1 report "mixed," but he sees growth drivers in 2017 and beyond.
"Q1 beat: $12.35B / 61c versus consensus: $12.33B / 59c, offset by a weak Q2 guide: $11.36B to $11.60B / 55-57c versus consensus: $12.14B / 59c. The weak Q2 guide was attributed mainly to Service Provider orders down 12%. We take a 'glass half full' view on CSCO. We see CSCO, leveraging the power of its strong balance sheet and cash flow to 'double down' inorganically and through new products in Mega Themes: 1) Infrastructure Automation and Analytics; 2) Next Gen Security; 3) Cloud Managed Services (Meraki); 5) Internet of Things, etc. Maintain conviction on our +$3 Earnings Power view. Reiterate BUY and $37 PT on our updated FY17/18 estimates," said the analyst.
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- BMO Capital Downgrades DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!