Cisco's (CSCO) Buy Rating Maintained at Deutsche Bank
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) with a price target of $37. Analyst Vijay Bhagavath called its Q1 report "mixed," but he sees growth drivers in 2017 and beyond.
"Q1 beat: $12.35B / 61c versus consensus: $12.33B / 59c, offset by a weak Q2 guide: $11.36B to $11.60B / 55-57c versus consensus: $12.14B / 59c. The weak Q2 guide was attributed mainly to Service Provider orders down 12%. We take a 'glass half full' view on CSCO. We see CSCO, leveraging the power of its strong balance sheet and cash flow to 'double down' inorganically and through new products in Mega Themes: 1) Infrastructure Automation and Analytics; 2) Next Gen Security; 3) Cloud Managed Services (Meraki); 5) Internet of Things, etc. Maintain conviction on our +$3 Earnings Power view. Reiterate BUY and $37 PT on our updated FY17/18 estimates," said the analyst.
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!