Cisco Systems (CSCO) Has Handful of Growth Catalysts - Detwiler Fenton
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst at Detwiler Fenton noted Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) re-sellers are excited.
"Recent checks with a number of CSCO partners point to a handful of growth catalysts in their sights," the analysts said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!