Cisco Systems (CSCO) Has Handful of Growth Catalysts - Detwiler Fenton
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst at Detwiler Fenton noted Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) re-sellers are excited.
"Recent checks with a number of CSCO partners point to a handful of growth catalysts in their sights," the analysts said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!