Cisco Systems (CSCO): Expecting In Line Quarter Which Should Be Viewed Favorably - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) ahead of the October quarter conference call noting a positive bias towards the gross margin line but a cautious stance on y/y revenue growth.
The analyst thinks results will be largely in-line overall. Top-line results likely track towards to the mid-point of guidance or slightly lower (-1% to 1% growth), however Gross Margins should remain at ~64%. If revenues are just below the mid-point of guidance and gross margins remain stable or improve, the results will be seen favorably. No change to the price target of $35.
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!