Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) to $65.00 (from $55.00) following strong results.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are increasing our estimates and PT on CRUS to $65 (vs $55) following a significant beat and raise quarter. CRUS guided sales based 12% above the Street and EPS was ~$0.40 higher. Our proprietary Asia checks indicated higher Apple iPhone 7 build rates for the Sept. and Dec. quarters. CRUS is up 75% YTD vs SOX of 20%; however, we believe there's further upside. Longer-term, we believe there are several vectors of growth including further penetration of digital and ultimately ANC headsets in the Android and accessory markets, higher iPhone 8 dollar content and unit growth, and expansion in the audio amplifier market."
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $51.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!