Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $60 at Oppenheimer Ahead of Print
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer raised his price target on Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) to $60.00 (from $50.00) ahead of Q2 results on 10/27.
commented, "CRUS reports F2Q (Sept) results Thursday 10/27. We see upside to our above-consensus sales/EPS of $400M/$1.08 as iP7 content gains magnify better iPhone sales. We estimate CRUS saw a ~70% content bump in the iP7, gaining a headset codec and additional audio amp. More important, we believe CRUS content could potentially be up another $2.00 in the 2017 iPhone refresh. MEMS mics and a 1B-plus unit headset market help support and add additional layers to the growth story. Though highly leveraged to the choppy smartphone market, and AAPL in particular, CRUS offers a compelling content-driven growth story over the near/mid-term, in our view. We remain buyers here and are raising our PT from $50 to $60."
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $53.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!