Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $60 at Oppenheimer Ahead of Print
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer raised his price target on Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) to $60.00 (from $50.00) ahead of Q2 results on 10/27.
commented, "CRUS reports F2Q (Sept) results Thursday 10/27. We see upside to our above-consensus sales/EPS of $400M/$1.08 as iP7 content gains magnify better iPhone sales. We estimate CRUS saw a ~70% content bump in the iP7, gaining a headset codec and additional audio amp. More important, we believe CRUS content could potentially be up another $2.00 in the 2017 iPhone refresh. MEMS mics and a 1B-plus unit headset market help support and add additional layers to the growth story. Though highly leveraged to the choppy smartphone market, and AAPL in particular, CRUS offers a compelling content-driven growth story over the near/mid-term, in our view. We remain buyers here and are raising our PT from $50 to $60."
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $53.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!