Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Stifel
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Tore Svanberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) and upped his price target to $62 from $58 ahead of earnings. The analyst believes Cirrus will report F2Q17 (Sep) results at or above the mid-point of its revenue guidance of $380mn-$410mn (up 46.5% to up 58.0% q/q) for the September quarter.
Coming off a better than expected June quarter, with stronger portable audio sales at its largest customer, the analyst believes momentum continued and there are signs that demand for the new iPhone 7/7S is running ahead of expectations. The analyst also believes that there may also be an inventory replenishment to respond to higher demand for the new iPhone which bodes well for Cirrus.
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $54.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!