Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Stifel
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Tore Svanberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) and upped his price target to $62 from $58 ahead of earnings. The analyst believes Cirrus will report F2Q17 (Sep) results at or above the mid-point of its revenue guidance of $380mn-$410mn (up 46.5% to up 58.0% q/q) for the September quarter.
Coming off a better than expected June quarter, with stronger portable audio sales at its largest customer, the analyst believes momentum continued and there are signs that demand for the new iPhone 7/7S is running ahead of expectations. The analyst also believes that there may also be an inventory replenishment to respond to higher demand for the new iPhone which bodes well for Cirrus.
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $54.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!