Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Stifel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Tore Svanberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) and upped his price target to $62 from $58 ahead of earnings. The analyst believes Cirrus will report F2Q17 (Sep) results at or above the mid-point of its revenue guidance of $380mn-$410mn (up 46.5% to up 58.0% q/q) for the September quarter.
Coming off a better than expected June quarter, with stronger portable audio sales at its largest customer, the analyst believes momentum continued and there are signs that demand for the new iPhone 7/7S is running ahead of expectations. The analyst also believes that there may also be an inventory replenishment to respond to higher demand for the new iPhone which bodes well for Cirrus.
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $54.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!