Cimarex Energy (XEC) PT Raised to $155 at Stifel
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Daniel Guffey raised his NAV and his price target on Buy-rated Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) to $155.00 (from $142.00).
Guffey commented, "We are raising our NAV and target price 17% and 9% to $166 (Exhibit 1) and $155/share based on continued productivity gains across the company’s Delaware and Anadarko Basin assets. We believe XEC’s strong recent well performance throughout its high-quality asset base, combined with its significant operational and financial flexibility, will translate into above-consensus 2017 and 2018 growth. As such, XEC remains one our top picks."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $129.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!