Cimarex Energy (XEC) PT Raised to $155 at Stifel
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst Daniel Guffey raised his NAV and his price target on Buy-rated Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) to $155.00 (from $142.00).
Guffey commented, "We are raising our NAV and target price 17% and 9% to $166 (Exhibit 1) and $155/share based on continued productivity gains across the company’s Delaware and Anadarko Basin assets. We believe XEC’s strong recent well performance throughout its high-quality asset base, combined with its significant operational and financial flexibility, will translate into above-consensus 2017 and 2018 growth. As such, XEC remains one our top picks."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $129.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!