Church & Dwight (CHD) PT Lifted to $116 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) to $116.00 (from $112.00) following results.
Grundy commented, "CHD remains a core holding following strong 2Q results including +3.7% org sales (+4.9% ex-SPD) and $0.06 of EPS upside. The old playbook of innovation-driven topline growth, strong GM % improvement, appropriate brand support, and top quartile FCF conversion continues to drive shareholder value. CHD remains undervalued at 22.5x EV/ULFCF (~5% discount to peers). Buy, lifting PT to $116."
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $101.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!