Church & Dwight (CHD) PT Lifted to $116 at Jefferies
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) to $116.00 (from $112.00) following results.
Grundy commented, "CHD remains a core holding following strong 2Q results including +3.7% org sales (+4.9% ex-SPD) and $0.06 of EPS upside. The old playbook of innovation-driven topline growth, strong GM % improvement, appropriate brand support, and top quartile FCF conversion continues to drive shareholder value. CHD remains undervalued at 22.5x EV/ULFCF (~5% discount to peers). Buy, lifting PT to $116."
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $101.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!