Church & Dwight (CHD) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies; Issues Seen as Transitory
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy lowered estimates and his price target on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) to $53.00 (from $59.00) but maintained a Buy rating. The analyst said transitory issues weighed on Q3 results.
Grundy commented, "Despite in-line EPS of $0.47, CHD's 3Q wasn't its finest with 1.2% org sales falling short of Street est. (+2.5%) driven by the unfavorable impact from falling milk prices on the non-core SPD biz (~100 bps of miss). 3Q shortfall was transitory (reflected by in-line FY17 EPS guide) and we see today's sell-off as overdone with shares at 19.5x EV/ULFCF (10% disc. to staples). PT to $53."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.80 to $1.75 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.96 to $1.89.
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $44.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!