Church & Dwight (CHD): Stock Underperformance Ignores Positive Data Points, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) and raised his price target to $59 from $58. The company's stock price has underperformed despite favorable intra-qtr data points. The analyst believes this presents an attractive entry point ahead of coming upside to CHD's guidance/Street estimates when the company reports 3Q results on 11/3.
The analyst raised his 3Q/FY16 sales estimate to >3%/>4% which leads the FY17-18 EPS estimate ~3% ahead of Street consensus. At 20.6x EV/ULFCF (~10% disc. to staples), fundamental/strategic factors are under-appreciated with premium likely to be restored.
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $46.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!