Church & Dwight (CHD): Stock Underperformance Ignores Positive Data Points, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) and raised his price target to $59 from $58. The company's stock price has underperformed despite favorable intra-qtr data points. The analyst believes this presents an attractive entry point ahead of coming upside to CHD's guidance/Street estimates when the company reports 3Q results on 11/3.
The analyst raised his 3Q/FY16 sales estimate to >3%/>4% which leads the FY17-18 EPS estimate ~3% ahead of Street consensus. At 20.6x EV/ULFCF (~10% disc. to staples), fundamental/strategic factors are under-appreciated with premium likely to be restored.
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $46.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!