Church & Dwight (CHD): Stock Underperformance Ignores Positive Data Points, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) and raised his price target to $59 from $58. The company's stock price has underperformed despite favorable intra-qtr data points. The analyst believes this presents an attractive entry point ahead of coming upside to CHD's guidance/Street estimates when the company reports 3Q results on 11/3.
The analyst raised his 3Q/FY16 sales estimate to >3%/>4% which leads the FY17-18 EPS estimate ~3% ahead of Street consensus. At 20.6x EV/ULFCF (~10% disc. to staples), fundamental/strategic factors are under-appreciated with premium likely to be restored.
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $46.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!