Church & Dwight (CHD): Stock Underperformance Ignores Positive Data Points, Raising PT - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) and raised his price target to $59 from $58. The company's stock price has underperformed despite favorable intra-qtr data points. The analyst believes this presents an attractive entry point ahead of coming upside to CHD's guidance/Street estimates when the company reports 3Q results on 11/3.
The analyst raised his 3Q/FY16 sales estimate to >3%/>4% which leads the FY17-18 EPS estimate ~3% ahead of Street consensus. At 20.6x EV/ULFCF (~10% disc. to staples), fundamental/strategic factors are under-appreciated with premium likely to be restored.
Shares of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. closed at $46.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!