Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Mean Reversion Makes This Attractive - Buckingham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zoldis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) and price target of $547 despite the recent volatility.
The analyst believes that over time, the CMG customer will forgive and forget recent food safety issues and resume patronage at levels similar to the past. This recovery, against easy comparisons, should lead to a positive inflection in comps conjoined with margin recovery and generating a positive catalyst for the shares. Over the LT the analyst believes CMG continues to have a very attractive growth opportunity and he notes CMG's exceptionally strong historical ROIC and FCF characteristics.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $405.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!