Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Mean Reversion Makes This Attractive - Buckingham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zoldis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) and price target of $547 despite the recent volatility.
The analyst believes that over time, the CMG customer will forgive and forget recent food safety issues and resume patronage at levels similar to the past. This recovery, against easy comparisons, should lead to a positive inflection in comps conjoined with margin recovery and generating a positive catalyst for the shares. Over the LT the analyst believes CMG continues to have a very attractive growth opportunity and he notes CMG's exceptionally strong historical ROIC and FCF characteristics.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $405.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!