Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Cutting SSS Ests And PT Based On Checks - Nomura
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Mark Kalinowski, reiterated his Neutral rating on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) and cut his price target to $372 from $405 "ahead of earnings" "based on checks".
The analyst cut the third-quarter same-store sales forecast for Chipotle Mexican Grilby 150bp, to -19.5% (160bp under the Consensus Metrix number of -17.9%). The company's third-quarter promotions do not appear to have had the fully desired effects from the company's perspective. Given reduced same-store sales projections, the analyst takes down our Q3 EPS by -$0.30, to $1.60 ($0.08 below consensus).
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $404.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Yahoo (YHOO) Wasn't Great But It Was Better Than We Feared - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Jefferies Reiterastes Hold on McDonald's (MCD) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!