China Lodging Group (HTHT) PT Bumped to $52 at Brean Capital
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on China Lodging Group (NASDAQ: HTHT) to $52.00 (from $48.00) following solid Q3 results.
Jiang commented, "HTHT reported solid 3Q16 results with improving RevPAR trend YoY for a third consecutive quarter. We are positive to see the company is committed to enhance its quality products (upgrades to Hanting 2.0) and services (new cleaning standards). This should help to improve customer experiences, strengthen brand values, and potentially lead to higher monetization/ margin. The strategic shifts towards mid/upscale hotels to better capture consumption upgrades in China should help to further lift RevPAR growth. As a result, we are factoring a continued positive trend of RevPAR in the coming quarters. As such, we reiterate our Buy rating on HTHT and raise our target price to $52 from $48."
Shares of China Lodging Group closed at $47.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!