China Lodging Group (HTHT) PT Bumped to $52 at Brean Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on China Lodging Group (NASDAQ: HTHT) to $52.00 (from $48.00) following solid Q3 results.
Jiang commented, "HTHT reported solid 3Q16 results with improving RevPAR trend YoY for a third consecutive quarter. We are positive to see the company is committed to enhance its quality products (upgrades to Hanting 2.0) and services (new cleaning standards). This should help to improve customer experiences, strengthen brand values, and potentially lead to higher monetization/ margin. The strategic shifts towards mid/upscale hotels to better capture consumption upgrades in China should help to further lift RevPAR growth. As a result, we are factoring a continued positive trend of RevPAR in the coming quarters. As such, we reiterate our Buy rating on HTHT and raise our target price to $52 from $48."
Shares of China Lodging Group closed at $47.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!