Chicos FAS (CHS): Analyst Day Shows Path To 10% Operating Margin - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Betty Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) and the $15 price target after the analyst day offered greater detail on the company's plans to reach a 10% operating margin.
CHS’ four-pronged margin expansion strategy will center on:
1) enhancing the customer experience to leverage digital and physical stores
2) strengthening the core brands and channels and look for additional revenue sources from International, partnerships, and licensing
3) leveraging actionable retail science including CRM data
4) sharpening financial principles
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $12.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!