Chicos FAS (CHS): Analyst Day Shows Path To 10% Operating Margin - Mizuho
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Betty Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) and the $15 price target after the analyst day offered greater detail on the company's plans to reach a 10% operating margin.
CHS’ four-pronged margin expansion strategy will center on:
1) enhancing the customer experience to leverage digital and physical stores
2) strengthening the core brands and channels and look for additional revenue sources from International, partnerships, and licensing
3) leveraging actionable retail science including CRM data
4) sharpening financial principles
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $12.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!