Chicos FAS (CHS): Analyst Day Shows Path To 10% Operating Margin - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Betty Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) and the $15 price target after the analyst day offered greater detail on the company's plans to reach a 10% operating margin.
CHS’ four-pronged margin expansion strategy will center on:
1) enhancing the customer experience to leverage digital and physical stores
2) strengthening the core brands and channels and look for additional revenue sources from International, partnerships, and licensing
3) leveraging actionable retail science including CRM data
4) sharpening financial principles
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $12.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!