Chevron (CVX): Top Integrated Pick at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Gammel, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Chevron (NYSE: CVX) and raised his price target to $120 from $116 after 3Q16 adjusted EPS of $0.49 soundly beat consensus of $0.37. The Gorgon LNG project achieved full capacity at train 1 and started production at train 2. The value of the company's Permian acreage is at least $37b.
The analyst stated "Chevron remains our top pick in the integrated oil sector. We believe that the inflection in the company’s cash cycle, as capital expenditures recede while production growth from high margin barrels concurrently kicks in will drive significant outperformance".
The company currently trades at 8.3x 2017 EV/DACF versus super-major peers at 8.9x but the analyst believes the cash cycle improvements warrant a premium versus the peer group average.
Shares of Chevron closed at $103.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!